Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lip plumpers and treatments in the Spring rotation


Top to the right:
1)Fresh Sugar Lip treatment
2)Physicians Formula Needle Free Lip Plump Cocktail in Nude Potion
3)Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in Candy Gloss
4)Too Faced Lip Injection Turbo Power Supreme plumping Lip Gloss
5)Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle lip Treatment


If you have been following my blog for any time at all you are very aware of my lippie addiction! I use lip treatments and lip plumping products while I am doing my makeup in the morning. To hydrate, plump, fill out and aid with the fine lines and wrinkles that I have around my mouth and lips. I let it sink in and then am able to put my lipstick on more evenly.

The Peter Thomas Roth un-Wrinkle treatment works around the mouth, twice a day. It definitely has a tingling sensation when you first put it on, kind of like menthol feel. I have noticed that it does have a tendency to soften the look of the lines around my mouth and although it doesn't last very long, it does feel good to have it on. It claims to have an anti-aging, line filling ability and temporarily it does.

Fresh is just incredible with their lip products and this Sugar Lip treatment is awesome and hydrates, soothes and smoothes. Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker has a very weird tingly feeling when you put it on, but I noticed that it is the best for smoothing out the lip lines and the tingling goes away after about 5 minutes. Too Faced Lip Injection is more of the cinnamon feeling plumper and is a bit thin and doesn't seem to stay on very long, however I can tell that it fills out the lip lines when I use it.

I am excited to get past the winter dryness and cracking and on to lusher lips as the weather changes. These products are my go to's and work well for the "older" mouth.

Do you use lip plumpers? What do you think, would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by the blog! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment