Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss


08 Poppy (bottom)
02 Melon


In my never ending quest to find a long lasting lippie, this came across my radar. I reviewed, researched and swatched to my hearts content. Stila has made a lippie that actually lasts on me for about 4 hours and fades evenly leaving a pretty color behind that lasts at a 4 hour more mark. It goes on quite thick and sticky and takes about 30 minutes to dry down but the lasting power was impressive to me. There is a negligent fragrance and taste and doesn't bother me at all. The colors are spectacular!

First up is the orangish red Poppy that looks so good on the lips and just makes me smile. I love a bright pop of color, especially in the summer and it has a tendency to make my teeth look whiter (BONUS!). Then there is the Melon which is juicy and bright and pinkish in undertone with a coral tendency. This is one that I will wear in the daytime for work.

You literally have to use makeup remover to get it off as the swatches on my hand were seriously staying! Easy to carry in my pocket, a nice doe foot applicator and some serious lasting color, what more could you ask for? Seriously, I didn't need another lippie but had to get my mitts on these as the reviews stated that these last really well. I am totally impressed and love the colors.

You can purchase these at Sephora and Ulta and let me tell you the Poppy and Melon colors sold out fast, so grab yours soon beauties. I am glad I grabbed then when I did :). Smile and love the pop of color for summertime tans and heat! Have a great one and thanks for stopping by the blog! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment