Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lush Roots Hair conditioner for fine hair



I was fortunate to win a Lush hair product from the lovely Grace from girlvsshifts.com and was excited to try my first Lush product. I was able to pick the Lush hair product and after research the Lush Roots made for fine thin hair was the one I picked. I was excited to receive it and try it out. It was menthol smelling as that is the main ingredient along with olive oil to strengthen hair. It says to massage from roots down and leave in until you rinse it out and shampoo as normal. I found that the menthol didn't bother me and after using it, it didn't weigh my hair down and leave it flat. I noticed that my hair was shinier and healthier looking immediately. It also gave a beautiful volume that I wasn't expecting! I have tried many fine thin hair products and this one hands down was up in the top 5.

Overall I will used this until the generous tub is gone. Especially during the summer time when my hair gets frizzy and flat looking. Seriously not a good look! All in all I am pleased with my first Lush product and will be perusing the Lush website for more items to try!


Thank you again Grace for the giveaway! Have you ladies used the Lush line? What are your thoughts? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment