Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pixi H2O SkinTint Face Gel


Nude and Warm


I have heard the buzz on the internet as well as the newsletter from Pixi in my inbox about this product. Summertime is when I look for lighter coverage that still is able to have the feeling of fresh skin. Reading the reviews and swatching this in Target, I decided to purchase both the Nude and Warm tints. The website states that this is "cooling, hydrating and is a sheer water based gel." It also says to apply as you would a moisturizer.

It comes in a tube with a great pump style dispenser. The Skintint itself feels smooth and applies easily. It doesn't cover all the spots that I have however a dab of concealer takes care of that readily. It feels sheer and cool and blends like a dream. It has a faint scent that doesn't aggravate my migraines and the wear time with t-zone powder lasted me 6 hours. I have always liked the Pixi line of products and this is no exception! Pixi has upped their makeup game and most Target's carry most all the products. For those that aren't really keen on dewy looking skin this may not work for you, however it does matte down with powder. Overall I am very pleased with this and on days that I don't have a lot of time, this is my go to.

Pixi also has natural ingredients and skincare ingredients within their products and to me that is a bonus! Have you tried the new Pixi H2O Skintints? What are your thoughts? Do tell! Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment