Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer Reading Love



Ever since my mother took me to get my first library card at age 6, I have been a voracious reader. Over the years my tastes have run to horror, forensic type books and murder mysteries. They hook me and I try to figure out the clues to figure out the "who done it"! One of my favorite authors is Nora Roberts, this series is under her pen name J.D. Robb. Lieutenant Eve Dallas and her husband Roarke suck me in and I have been known to finish one of the books in a couple of hours! It is set in the future with technologically advanced machines. She is an officer with the New York police department and has quite her own horrific history that is the basis of her ability to solve murders. I have read the entire series and am like a little kid at Christmas waiting for the newest offering.

If you like murder mysteries with a side of really awesome romance as well a ride by the seat of your pants, this is the series for you! Great summer reading and a guilty pleasure for sure :).

What are you reading this summer? Have a great week and don't forget to relax and read a good book! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment