Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder



Bare Minerals has made a huge splash in the cosmetic industry and for some women the mineral foundation and other products work very well for their sensitive and picky skin. I love the products that they have even of the foundation doesn't work for my dry skin. What does work is the mineral veil. It is sheer, works wonders for my t-zone and doesn't get cakey at all!

Now you know ladies that duo product tower that flanks the line to the register at Ulta calls to us, you know it! It has multiple products in travel and small sizes that you know you just HAVE to have for your purse HA! I was just minding my own business and happened to notice this sitting there oh so prettily. I picked it up and just wanted to read what it was all about and it literally JUMPED into my basket, *sigh. However, I have to say it is a pretty nifty item to have in your purse. It doesn't leak, it dusts the perfect amount of mineral veil on my face and doesn't take up too much room in my bag. As you can see by the picture, it opens by sliding to the side and once you pull the pink tabs out of the middle of the brush you are able to use the mineral veil easily and quickly. Genius I tell ya!

With the humid and hot summer upon Texas, this little compact has gotten a lot of use already. I foresee that it will be empty by summers end. I love that Bare Minerals is natural and fragrance free and doesn't cake on my face. The color is pretty neutral and doesn't change my makeup look which is a huge plus. Bsre Minerals you have done it again and I am sure grateful for this little round compact of loveliness. Have you tried this ladies? Do you have products that jump into your basket while minding your own business in the line to checkout?

Would love to hear your comments and hope you have a great day! Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment