Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Flu hell


I have been a nurse 20 years, I have gotten my flu shot all those years minus 2. For the last 2 weeks I was down worse than I could have ever imagined. Eating Vitamin C, drinking broths, sleeping and fighting the horrible achiness and fever. The coming back phase has been so hard and I am just now getting the strength to be up multiple hours in the day. I tire out easily and I feel like my body has been beat up.

I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for my blog followers and the sweet comments and support I have gotten. I have been half ass taking care of the things outside of day to day recovery and yet the blog still strolls on. This little hobby joy of mine has been brewing in my brain and new ideas and posts are on their way.

Again, big thanks to ya'll!!! Blessings, Sherry

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had a really nasty dose of the flu. Glad to hear you are beginning to feel better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Karen it has been bad but thank you :) much better every day! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your feeling betting my friend. It's no fun to be sick!! Sending you warm fuzzies and pixie dust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my dear Shalunya! I am back in scrubs today for a part time shift and that is HUGE :)

    ReplyDelete