Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Skincare resolution for 2014!


Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel extra strength formula-14 day challenge pack-for normal/less sensitive skin
Contains ferulic acid and retinol brightening solution


Every year after 40 has seen my body, face and skin change. Some subtle, some not so subtle :). Heat, out in the sun without good sunscreen and just negligence in general didn't help when along came aging, menopause and sunspots, fine lines and even some divots! However, I am blessed I must say with good genes from both sides of my parents and grandparents and I don't have a lot to be to worried about yet. Yes, I started learning about at home peels and about using natural fruit acids and ferulic acids to help turn over the skin cells to get the "fresh" cells to be on the surface of my skin.

Dr. Gross says:
"It uses a patented blend of alpha and beta hydroxy acids for younger looking skin with no recovery time. Your looking for an effective way to fight the 3 signs of aging: fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture. You desire more radiant, glowing skin."

Yeppers, that would be me to a T! I saw this in my local www.Sephora.com and decided that this year I would be more proactive in prevention as well as maintenance and good healthy skincare in general. This can be used daily for 2 weeks or every other day until you see how your skin reacts. I have used his peel pads before and did them once a week without any sensitivity or redness. I am looking forward to the 14 day challenge and will start probably one every other night until I am sure how my skin will do.

I have never been one to worry about my aging skin really until this year, maybe because I am so much closer to 50?? LOL. But hey, I will never be 47 looking 37 but I am determined to age gracefully, with dignity and lots of fun with skincare!!!

Do you have any skincare resolutions this coming year? Do tell!!! Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I agree, turning 50 this year and really need a skin care regimen. This sounds like a good product, thanks for sharing.
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome and thanks for stopping by! I am on the third day and I have to say I am impressed that it has been gentle to use and no inordinate peeling or dryness even in winter! Worth the money :)

    ReplyDelete