Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Garnier Ulta Lift Transformer


This is an anti-age skin corrector with SPF 20. It is a medium thick cream that comes out white but turns into a medium dark corrector when applied to your skin. The fragrance is minimum and dissipates pretty quickly. It reminds me of a BB cream although it isn't. I like how it gives a moderate coverage for those days that you want something easy. It also can be used under foundation, letting you use less foundation. I wore it this weekend because I wanted coverage but not all out makeup application. I found also that it is pretty moisturizing and didn't fade as the day wore on.

This is a very new product and I found it at CVS for $16.99.

I like how Garnier is coming out with new products that give high end products a run for their money! Give this a try and let me know what you think. Have a blessed day, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment