Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Joise Maran Argan Matchmaker Complexion Kit


L-R
Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation Light-Med
Argan Matchmaker Powder Foundation Light-Med
Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise
100% Pure Argan Oil Light Moisturizer

Available at Sephora.com Limited edition exclusive set for $68.

I was given this as a gift and absolutely love the Josie Maran products that I have tried in the past. I absolutely love her moisturizing cream with SPF, that is one that is daily in summer time.

This kit has all the components necessary for a quick and easy face. The Matchmaker Liquid foundation comes out white and once placed on the hands and to the face turns into a beautiful moisturizing foundation that matches my face. The powder foundation for me I can't use alone as it is too powdery for my taste but sure makes a great setting and touch up through the day. The cheery and beautifully bright cheek gelee gives such a pretty flush without making me look clownish. It's easy to blend and a little goes a long way, cream blushes are so easy and better for my older skin.

Last but not least is that awesome bottle of Argan Oil Light. I found I love the Light version so much better then the full strength. They are both wonderful, but the Light is better for my face whereas the full strength I had bought previously works really well on dryer areas of my body without being too greasy.

Josie Maran products are beautiful, moisturizing and I have come to really get into more natural products over the years for my skincare.

Have you tried any of her products? What do you think about this LE kit? Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment