Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Dermalogica Precleanse



Let me say right off the bat, this stuff rocks!!! I got my hands on this smaller bottle at Ulta last year. I was having a hard time washing off the remnants of heavy duty sunscreen under my makeup and I was left feeling like I never got my face clean. I was skeptical of using an oil, primarily because on my chin I would get a lovely pimple if I used anything to "greasy", especially in the summer. So I tried this before washing my face like I regularly do. I put some drops in the palm of my dry hands, rub them together and massage onto my face until it becomes kind of milky. Then I wet my hands and continue to massage the oil onto my face. After a minute, I rinse my face with lukewarm water and then proceed to cleanse my face as I usually do.

Not only did this remove all the sunscreen residue, sweat and makeup I had on, but it left my face feeling cleaner and smoother as well as hydrated without undue greasiness (big concern!). I haven't regretted buying this little bottle that has lasted me a year and I am definitely going to be repurchasing!

You can get this at Ulta.com for $9.50 for the travel size like mine or $37 for the large size that I bet will last for years!!! That is my next purchase.

Has anyone tried this, what are your thoughts? Dermalogica has some awesome products and this one is truly needed in my skincare. Thanks for stopping by the blog! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment