Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

L'Occitane gift from the hubby :)


My husband has his moments when he spoils me rotten! This set with a gift on the side was it. I was super excited! The main kit came with a large Verbena shower gel, Verbena Bonne Mere soap, Verbena Eau de Toilette and a Verbena gel hand cream. The set is called "Sparkling Verbena Ritual" and it totally is that. The gift with purchase came in an adorable bag with Milk extra-gentle soap, Ultra rich face cream and Dry skin foot cream all from the Shea collection. The aroma is clean, not overwhelming and the gel hand cream absorbs super quick and makes my dry hands so comfortable.

I have always loved L'Occitane products and especially their hand creams. My husband loves their solid soaps, they don't break him out and they smell fresh and clean. This kit will most definitely be used daily and I am super excited every time I get in the shower and use the shower gel.

The Loccitane.com stores are beautiful and comforting and there are plenty of products to try and smell and relish. It is an experience in and of itself to visit one!

Have you tried L'Occitane products? What is your favorite? Share your thoughts!!! Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Good hubby! That set sounds delightful! What a super sweetie!

    ReplyDelete