Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Revlon Color Stay Ultimate Suede


Color #005 Rose

I am always on the lookout for lippies that have staying power. My mother and aunt had purchased this product and loved it. So being the lippie addict that I am, I purchased one to try in the beautiful spring color Rose. This goes on easily and pretty moisturizing along with a great color payoff. However, after about 30 minutes it does get pretty drying on the lips, although the color stays well. A bit of a gloss over the lips and it quickly becomes comfortable to wear again. It fades evenly and leaves a pretty tint behind. Lippies don't last on me very long, even the ones that claim to stay put. This one had a wear time of 4 hours for me and even with eating and drinking left a pretty color on my lips.

All in all I like the color payoff and the even fading that leaves a pretty tint. These come in a beautiful selection of colors from brights to nudes and are available most everywhere! They are inexpensive, easy to obtain and bottom line if lippies stay on for you, then these are the ticket!

Have you tried these? What are your thoughts? Have a blessed day! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment