Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Lipstick Queen does summer right!


Swatch from bottom:
Stoked
Jungle Queen


I love summer colors as I can get away with lighter and brighter. The orange red lippies are on trend right now and Lipstick Queen nailed it! These go on smoothly and are fairly hydrating, however, they take a couple of swipes to get really good color payoff. Although they look similar, they are different on my lips. I also love the green and orange tube colors and they are very easy to find in my purse!

I have several Lipstick Queen lipsticks and have never been disappointed. Because these are not in your face oranges, they are easy to wear and look good with a variety of outfits and have gotten compliments from several people when I wore them. You can get these at Ulta and if you aren't in to the oranges, they have a wide variety of reds, nudes and plums.

Have you tried Lipstick Queen? What are your favorite colors? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment