Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

If I had unlimited funds......


Pictures obtained from the websites:
www.loccitane.com

www.laprarie.com

There are certain skincare lines that make me drool over their packaging, scientific research and rave reviews. These lines are very pricey and yet hold an allure that beckons me to keep wishing to obtain them. I have had the privilege to get samples from L'Occitane and fell in love with the Divine and Precious lines. I have seen and touched and smelled the La Prairie products at Neiman Marcus and just dream of getting my hands on them. One of these days, well maybe!

Is there a brand that just screams out for you? Have you been able to get your hands on either of these lines and what advice would you give me on where to start? Would love to hear your opinions :). I hold out hope with my fingers crossed.

I do know that there are LOTS of less expensive brands that work very well for me. It is probably the allure of the unknown that draws me, but I will keep that wishlist happening! Have a blessed one, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment