Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

MAC Pro Longwear Eye Liner



Top to bottom:
Lord it Up-brown
Devotion-green
Snow Shadow-purple


As many of you know this past year has been the first time I have ever bought any MAC products and I have to say that the experience has been interesting! I feel that their foundations are too drying and matte for me and although the samples felt good going on, I couldn't make it work for me. Lippies as you are aware are my serious addiction and I have as of yet not purchased any famed MAC lippies! Eyeliners are easy and quick way to make up an eye in the morning when I am in a hurry and although I have always been partial to Urban Decay liners I thought I would give MAC a whirl. I was very very pleased. These are some creamy and super long lasting eyeliners and the 3 colors I chose are colors that work really well with my hazel eyes and the older I get the softer definition works for me as well!

So that foray into MAC cosmetics has been quite a treat and there are some other products that have caught my eye. I will be happily swatching at the nearest MAC counter! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment