Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lancome Visionanaire 1 Minute Blur Smoothing Skincare Instant Perfector


That name is really long! Lancôme has been a large part of my skincare lately and when this came out I obsessively read reviews and swatched it multiple times. I was kind of concerned that the cost was so exhorbitant in relation to its small size. Yet, I had to get it and give it a go, as we over 40 women tend to look for any "blurring" or smoother products. Ok maybe just me!!

It feels really smooth and has that silicone slip to it, the Lancôme fragrance (that definitely can be overwhelming) and doesn't take a lot to cover the face. It has a definite smoothing effect and under my eyes and around my nose on my cheeks I see the "blurring" effect on my pores. I didn't feel like it made my makeup last any longer but it certainly helped it to go on quite well. Overall I like it and although I am not sure I will repurchase because I have found some drugstore "blurring" products that work just as well, without the overwhelming fragrance.

Have you tried the Lancôme Visionnaire? Thoughts? Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment