Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

New Spring Blush love



Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil in Always Cherry
Makeup For Ever HD Blush in #410 (peachy color)


Other than a beautiful pop of color on my lips, blush is the second easiest way to brighten up my face. I have had the pleasure of trying many different types of blush through the years and the older I get the more I tend to try creamy blushes that are slightly dewy and blend easily. I was pleasantly surprised that the MUFE HD blush was so creamy and really lends a bright dewy look on my face. As you can see from the swatch it does come out quite pretty and bright and can be built up and toned down quite easily! The Josie Maran Argan Oil blush was a lot harder to get color on my cheeks and felt like it took a long time to dry down, it also tends to make my foundation "move" if not careful. I have read articles about putting on blush first then foundation and this blush may be the type I do that with. It looks absolutely stunning on the lips though and may be used by me, there more :).

Both of these products can be found at Sephora.com. They have multiple colors and can be readily swatched in the stores, so swing by and have a look to see what speaks to you! Do tell your thoughts on these blushes. Have you tried either of these? Have a great week girls! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment