Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Dillards Beauty Event Haul




My local Dillards had a beauty event and that was incentive enough to go and hang out with some of the awesome ladies at the counters. MAC, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Clarins, Lancôme had some great sales and samples. It was fun to talk about new products and get samples for things like the Clarins Glow Booster drops for face. I am always wary of anything that tans my face because of dark spots on my face and the oompa loompa fear! They gave me a generous sample to try it out. I will definitely do a post on my experience with the product.

The pictures of the counters were devoid of customers as I am still not sure if I can show people on my blog. I am still learning the ins and outs of blogging etiquette :)! I was excited with each of my purchases and GWP from Lancôme. I will definitely do a post on the products that I bought so stay tuned for that!

Did your Dillards have a beauty event? Did you go? Do tell!!! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment