Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Blogging Inspiration




I look for inspiration in many different places. As a jewelry creator I have multiple magazines that I routinely devour for ideas and patterns to make the earrings, necklaces and bracelets that I make. The same company that puts out those magazines also puts out a magazine called "Artful Blogger". It is chock full of ideas and stories of others that blog. It is available at Barnes and Noble. Yes it is $15 but it is one of those magazines that you can go back to again and again. The company who makes it is Stampington and Company.

I also bought a copy of "Bloggers for Dummies". After browsing through the book, I immediately noticed that there were many chapters that were relevant and helpful to learn blogging and help me as I am still learning!

The third book I purchased is "Blogging for Creatives" by Robin Houghton and it too has chapters that are chock full of information that I know will help me to be a better blogger!

On my Nook I have "Blog Inc. Blogging for Passion, Profit and to Create Community" by Joy Deangdeelart Cho and "Everything but the Posts, Tips, Advice and Templates from a Blogger Who has Been in Your Shoes" by Becca Ludlum.

I love to learn, love to read and just like in my nursing career I am required to do continuing education for my license. No different in my mind with blogging. The more information and advice that I obtain, the better blogger I will be. And it's exciting!


What does your blogging education look like? Do you have a book you would like to recommend? Would love to hear your thoughts! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment