Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Inside out beauty with NeoCell

 
 
 
I own a LOT of beauty and skincare products and I mean a LOT! I love trying, using, playing with and experimenting with color and trends. In my younger years I was oblivious to the damage and harshness that I was putting my body through (ok it's called living :) so this year at almost 50 I have really started looking at quality versus quantity of life.
 
I have become more aware of the internal mechanisms that allow me to be healthy and have a full life instead of one that is limited. I received these products from www.neocell.com to try and review. After some website reading and researching here's the skinny:
 

 
NeoCell Biotin Bursts, the best way to take your biotin. Period. (You’re Welcome!)
  • Biotin is an important B vitamin supporting hair and skin health
  • 10,000 MCG of Biotin per chew
  • Scientifically formulated to support metabolism of proteins in the body promoting natural energy, luxurious hair and vibrant skin.
NeoCell Beauty Infusion is an all natural solution for youthful, radiant beauty that starts from the inside. Diminished collagen levels in the body can lead to loss of elasticity in the skin, thinning hair, and brittle nails.*
This refreshing drink mix is infused with essential nutrients that work together to strengthen hair, skin and nails, hydrate the skin, and provide antioxidant power against environmental damage. Recapture that vibrant glow from the inside out with a beauty supplement your skin and taste buds will crave.*

Just one delicious scoop delivers:
  • 6,000 MG of NeoCell collagen™ Type 1 & 3 for firm, smooth skin & strong hair & nails*
  • 50 MG of Hyaluronic Acid for skin hydration & renewal*
  • 3,000 MCG of Biotin for support of strong hair & nail growth*
  • Alpha Lipoic Acid & Vitamin C for protection from free radical damage & enhancement of collagen formation*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
 
 

I started using the Biotin chews first with my daily meds and they taste delicious, easy to use and I noticed by week 3 an improvement in my nails and hair. At about week 4 I noticed my skin was looking quite remarkable as well. The Beauty Infusion collagen was easy to add into my daily intake of water, not a big fan of the taste and I usually add a couple of squirts of my juice to drink. This at week 3-4 was when I noticed that my skin was very much liking these products. No breakouts on my face, it seemed smoother and my lips seemed even less dry. (Although that may also have had to do with drinking lots of water:).

All in all, I am impressed with the ease of use, the added benefits and the results especially of my hair and nails. I have a feeling these products will remain in my current healthcare supplement rotation. If you are interested, check out the Neocell website here .

Do you use supplements for your health and beauty? Have you tried Neocell? Do tell!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment