Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

e.l.f. product picks April 2016


 
 
 
ELF is the bomb!!! Not only do they have incredible products, they have incredible prices. Target, CVS carry the brand and I can't help getting some items when I go to these places.
 
 
The ELF wipes are great for when I have to wipe off swatches for the blog. They are also great for travel! I'm in love with the Illuminating palette. They are pigmented, buttery (a little fall out) and the pans pop out for refills and mixing up products. I especially love the palette because an older face can be illuminated without disco ball happening.
 
Last but not least is the Perfect Pink lip balm is carried with me everywhere! It has the "mood ring" tint that morphs into your perfect shade. Easy, smooth to apply and makes me happy.
 
I love ELF products and have many more in my collection and plan to get even more!
 
Do you have ELF products? What are some of your favorites? Do tell!
 
Blessings, Sherry
 


No comments:

Post a Comment