Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Drugstore Goodies

 
 
 
There have been a lot of new and limited edition goodies come out in the drugstore lately. I have definitely bought my share! Keep reading for some off the cuff reviews that I have for these products!
 
 
The Covergirl Oh Sugar lip balms are a favorite of mine. They have multiple colors and the one shown is #2 Candy Bonbon. These are plain balms with some tint and because my lips stay dry, I keep these everywhere. Easy to use, carry and not a big deal to apply without a mess.
 
 
The Wet N Wild coloricon blushes are not new (except to me:) and this one in Pearlescent Pink (looks peach though in the pan) is a gorgeous color with a smidge of shimmer. Perfect spring/summer blush! Inexpensive too!
 
The Covergirl Katy Perry colab Katy Kat Matte in Kitty Purry is the perfect color for me. Not only is it not a dry matte, it's more satin finish and feels comfortable on my lips. I was worried that it might be more dry matte and my old lips do NOT do dry matte or matte period!
 
 
Rimmel came out with their Kate Moss trio palettes with the blush, bronzer and highlighter. I have Golden Sands and Coral Glow. First, they are super powdery without fallout. Second, the colors are not as pigmented as I would like but can be built up without looking crazy. Not a bad thing for a daytime, work look.
 
 
Milani Illuminating Face Powder comes in several shades and I have Hermosa Rose. This is the bomb! It is buttery, beautiful and can be used as a blush or bronzer. For me, it fits my face coloring well. Milani products just rock and they are inexpensive as well!!
 
 
Revlon Highlighting Palette in Peach Glow is my fave of the "shimmer brick" knock offs. It does have quite a bit of shimmer and I use this with a light hand. But the payoff is gawjess I tell ya!!
 
 
Neutrogena healthy skin blends sheer highlighting blush (can you sense a theme here:) in 20 Pure is also a beautiful and soft color that just makes my face look healthy and awake. Neutrogena also holds a place in my heart with some of their foundations.
 
Revlon Balm Stains are wicked awesome. I saw a woman on YouTube (can't remember her name) do a taco test to see if these lasted and they did. Anything that can stay on my lips I GRAB! These are silky smooth, great pigmentation and last about 6 hours on my lips. Ya'll that is long for me!! Love the colors and must grab more!
 
Last but not least, Almay has some limited edition powder blush and bronzers with cute ombre colors and embedded stars. I have pink and sunkissed. Love them both. Great pigmentation, soft and buttery (some fallout) and cute packaging. I need to go get the Mauve one as well, I have heard a lot about that one.
 
 
So what drugstore beauties/goodies have you gotten lately? Do tell!!
 
Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment