Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Dollar Tree Makeup Haul


 
More pics below

There is nothing more fun for a beauty junkie to walk into a Dollar Tree for some household necessities and walk out with some cute items that are not necessary but oh so cool!

Perfect colors for this spring and summer time of the year. The Wet & Wild nail polishes were 2 for $1 and just make me happy as they are bright, colorful and the best thing is they are fast drying! I have ruined my nails on more than one occasion because I rushed too fast into doing something before they were dry. I own mostly fast dry polishes and these just capped the colorfest.

Now ladies, these LA Colors trios are awesome. They are pigmented, beautiful and a couple of the bronzy and gold brown colors make excellent highlighters as well as eye-shadows. I was impressed at the quality of these and have kept my eye out for any new trio colors that might be in the stores.

While my hubby heads to the aisle for house and garage and lawn stuff, you can always find me in the cosmetics aisle!

Dollar Tree shopping has become a hobby LOL!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment