Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Summer face savers



Ya'll know here in Texas at the moment it is 98 degrees with a 75% humidity. Now I have lived in Texas for many years and there is nothing that I can do about the heat. Add to the heatwave my ever frickin hot flashes and there may be fire! I have a love affair with face mists that when refrigerated are just the momentary pause that puts said fires out.

Evian of course was an Ulta purchase as they had the travel duo pack and fits nicely into my handbag. The Vichy is currently residing in my refrigerator and makes the morning wake up ever so pleasant. Urban Decay B6 face mist works to perk up my face before and after makeup and at bedtime. This stuff just soothes! Caudalie Eau de Beaute is a refreshing, amazing smelling and energizing face pick me up anytime, amywhere, LOVE this stuff! The Botanics Rose Face mist was a purchase from Target and when the allergy and sinus monster is upon me, this seems to soothe and calm down inflammation.

There are lots of face mists and sprays out there and personal preference and usage is key to making them work for you. It feels a bit decadent when I whip out my favorite bottle out of my handbag and boost my flagging (and hot) face. Do you like face mists? What are your favorites? Any I should try? Let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by the blog.

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment