Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Flower Transforming Touch powder to creme blush


Color: A-coral-ble


This product is quite the mouthful! As most of you know, Drew Barrymore jumped into the cosmetics industry with her brand Flower, which can be purchased at your local Wal-Mart as well as online. I have several odds and ends from her line and love the quality, pigmentation and wear. This new blush caught my eye from an ad and I couldn't wait to get my hands on the product. First it is all kinds of sciencey in that when you open this and touch it, it feels like powder which quickly turns into a soft cream when applied. I tried to apply with my fingers and found that the product quickly sticks to my fingers and not so much to my face! So I grabbed my trusty Elf $2 stipple brush and it applied much better. It is easy to build up and when worked with quickly it sets and wears for about 4 hours.

The colors look like they would be a bit more bright on as they are in the pot; however, these colors need to be built up for a very pretty blush! I have been favoring corals and peaches this summer, it just brightens my face. This one is a subtle coral with a slight bit of shimmer glow. They retail for $12-13 depending on where you find them and for the money I think they are well worth it.

Such a cool idea made into a beautiful blush and with each of Drew Barrymores Flower products, you can tell she puts her heart into each one. Have you tried any Flower products? Please share your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by the blog.

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment