Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Blogging Education



Artful Blogging Magazine by Somerset Studio
Blogging for Creatives by Robin Houghton
Blogging for Dummies

Reading is a passion for me. I read several books a week and enjoy reading books that also educate me. My blog is over a year old now and yet I still feel like a newbie so I read anything I can get my hands on. I also read blogs that continue to give me tips and tricks as they are practical and blogger approved! On my Nook I have Blog Inc, by Grace Bonney, Joy Deangdeelert and Meg Mateo Ilasco. I also have purchased the Blogosphere magazines that are UK based and are lovely!

All in all, I love learning and reading and the resources have been welcome to help me with blogging. I don't think I will ever truly "get it" but I am having fun trying.

What are some blogging books you like? Do you have any suggestions for more books for me to read? Thanks to all the bloggers out there that share their blogging tips and tricks as it tremendously helps those of us still learning how to do it!

Blessings, SHerry

No comments:

Post a Comment