Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

2016 #favsummerlippies



I love me some spring/summer lippies. I have several requirements: easy, quick, pretty and some staying glossy power if possible!

The list in order (corresponds with swatches from top)
Revlon Balm Stain     020 Lovesick
                                   025 Sweetheart Valentine
Revlon Balm Mat       260 Passionate
Bare Minerals Pop of Passion in Plumberry Pop
ELF Moisturizing Lipstick in Flirty and Fabulous
Hard Candy Plumping Serum Lipstick
                                     871 Victorious
                                      867 Wanted
Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in 020 Rio Rush
Dior Addict Fluid  Stick in 754 Pandore


SO, here are some items that are all on the spectrum of price points and brands. For me, they are some of the easiest to wear, the most beautiful that make me feel happy and some of the least inexpensive options as well!!!

After applying the swatches, the Revlon Balm Stains, Revlon Moisture Stain and Dior Fluid Stick were the hardest to get off my arm! That is how I know that they have a CHANCE of staying on my lips. Unfortunately, my lips love to drink up every single product that is put on them, ALL the time. So when I can get 4-6 hours wear out of something that is yowza!!!

I am unable to put any lippie other than something in a tube in my pocket at work or any ordinary day because I am a menopausal woman and I have MELTED lippies in my pockets from my hot flashes and body heat, sigh. SO, these crayon style lippies actually don't melt down and can be applied without a mirror on the fly. Same with the tubes of Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain and Dior Fluid Stick.

These are seriously just a few as I am a #lippieaddict and have errmmm well let's just say the number is high :)! But these are the ones I have been reaching for these last 2 weeks. So ladies, do you have any recommendations for lippies for summer? or for menopausal woman haha? Do tell!!!

Hope you are staying cool, Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment