Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tarte Lip Sculptor is a Spring beauty!


Top left shows the gorgeous lipstick/gloss duo that is part of Tarte new products.  As a lippie addict I jumped for joy when I received this. The color is "intoxicating" and trust me when I say that wearing this duo makes me smile and am a little intoxicated bringing in the spring season with new bright colors!

The lipstick glides on smoothly with no tugging or dryness, the gloss is a sweet icing on the cake when I want a bit of shine. Wear time on me is about 2 hours IF I don't eat or drink, This may not be the case with you as my lips drink up ANY color other than long lasting liquid lippies and they even only last about 4 hours!

The color range is absolutely gorgeous and I  believe that lots of people will get a shade that strikes their fancy!

New in this spring at ulta.com. Go check them out!

Has anyone tried the new Tarte Lip Sculptor duos? I'm also eyeing some other new Tarte products and have my eye on a palette!  Let me know what you think.  Spring has sprung and with it a makeup shakeup!

Blessings,  Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment