Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Shopping my stash-Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle




Spring time can mean that I start a search through my stash to see what would be fun to start using again. The Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle's fit the bill!

Swatch from wrist up:
Watermelon/Moonstone
Lychee/Opal
Papaya/Topaz
Guava/Moonstone

I tend to go for warmer shades as my undertone and coloring lean warm. I have tried several cool looks and it's way to "icy" and dead looking. So as you can see all the colors that I have in my collection are warm and bronzy or pink. The last swatch is great as a highlighter alone as the Guava doesn't show up on me very well.

Depending on what mood I am in or what I am wearing, I tend to grab the first two the most. The Papaya/Opal tends to be too dark until I get a little spring/summer color into my face, although using it as a one wash color on the eyes is pretty! The Lychee/Opal is a gorgeous pop of color and makes me look really well rested.

The soufflé is soft and a bit bouncy and I use these colors with a stippling brush as using fingers is too messy and I hate stuff that gets under my nails! It is sheer and can be built up without looking to overdone. However, if I put too much on it tends to be more about the shimmer than the color.

So going through the stash has given me some options for color on my face and I am already planning my looks for my trip to San Antonio this week.

Do you shop your stash? Any good finds? Do tell!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment