Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

20 things about me you might be surprised to know!


I love this tag and had several friends ask me to do this, so here goes!

1) I am a mom to 3 sons and a stepmom to a son and daughter.
2) I have been a nurse for 20 years.
3) I played in a metal band in the 80's and then played in a band in the early 2000's
4) I am a voracious bookworm, especially love horror, forensics and mystery in fiction
5) I was a tomboy for most of my life and didn't get into "girly" stuff until my 30's
6) I HATE snakes
7) I lived in South America for 3 years as a teenager
8) I have 4 tattoos
9) I still speak Spanish
10) I love roller coasters, the wilder, faster and crazy the better
11) I make jewelry and love to create things.
12) I started my blog as a way to connect and learn!
13) As many of you know from reading my blog, I am a lippie addict hardcore!
14) The only different haircolor that I had was orange from a bad darker hair experiment gone wrong!
15) I'm addicted to Snapped and Deadly Women (if you know these shows, then you know the lure)
16) I first started watching horror films/shows when I was 7. Couldn't get enough of them lol
17) I'm allergic to cats
18) I'm a skincare junkie and a makeup hoarder
19) I fish often with my husband
20) Last but not least, I turn 50 this year :)

Well there you have it! Hope you are having a great week and looking forward to your 3 day weekend!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment