Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The search for the undereye concealer



Laneige Cushion concealer in Light
Sephora Gel Serum Concealer in Parfait
Perfekt Perfection Concealer in Luminous
Benefit Puff Off
IT Cosmetics CC eye concealer in Light


I have hereditary dark circles under my eyes and lack of sleep and allergies make me look like the living dead! However, I am also 48 and have fine lines and dry under eyes so I am constantly searching for coverage that doesn't crease. On to Sephora and Ulta I went to swatch away and purchased several.

Laneige is in pen form and clicked away and the top swatch shows it is fluid and quite moisturizing. I wore it on one eye for a day and was actually impressed with it's longevity and minimal creasing. Sephora gel serum concealer comes with a doe foot applicator and is surprisingly awesome feeling under my eyes, moisturizing and I got about 8 hours wear. Perfekt concealer is a mousse feel to it with a silicone feel and creased less than the others and I have to say it's my favorite. Benefit Puff Off is more a brightening product and has an iron tip that feels cool and refreshing and tops off the concealers I have placed earlier. Last but certainly not least is IT Cosmetics CC concealer and also has a metal tip that is quite refreshing to use. It is a bit thicker and creases if I don't set it well.

All in all, I love the products and will continue to test them out and as always my concealer search continues because older eyes AND the fact that I wear glasses is cause to search on. I also use YSL Touche Eclat as a brightener and am pleased with it's multiple uses!

If there is an older lady reading my blog, do you have any suggestions that I should try? Do tell!


Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment