Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Summer Sandal Savers


Blister Armour
Band-Aid Friction Block


When I was in my teens and seriously awkward I would often be seen with band-aids on my ankles and toes to cover the sensitive blisters I would inevitably get with my sandals. Winter feet are still so soft and have been covered for so long that even though I can't wait to get into the cute sandals, the blisters were embarrassing and painful. Enter a much more grown up version of prevention and soothing those poor feet!

As a preventive, I make sure to adequately cover the area that will be rubbing and keep it in my purse for touch-ups as needed. It actually stays on even when my feet get a little sweaty and I can tell there is much more "give" if you will, with the skin that contacts the sandals.

I may still have my awkward moments yet, I love that I can wear that new pair of strappy sandals that make me feel like dancing!

Trust me when I say sometimes the littlest things makes the biggest differences :O). Have a great summer ya'll and rock those cute sandals all summer long.

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment