Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Holy Toledo Mascaras



Ladies, this is my poor lashes without a stitch of product on. They are very blonde and puny looking without mascara. So I thought I would show you some of my favs and how they work. Please excuse the super bushy brows, this girl has never had brows done and think it's time!!!

All mascaras shown on my eyes are one coat, no primer, straight up. Also because I am old and blind as a bat without my readers on, the mascara smudge problem is real LOL.


 
Givenchy Nior Coutoure Mascara
 
The wand is the iconic 3 stage areas and gets super into the lashes. It is a "wet" formula but dries quickly. I was turned on to this mascara by a Sephora associate, AND given a lesson!!
 


Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

This wand is my preferred. Not too bulky big but just right! This is a sample that I received and although it just lengthens, it doesn't bulk them up. Still like this though.


IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes Extensions

Another iconic wand with the ball on the end to really get into the spots that are missed. Definitely makes my lashes long and has a bit of bulk to them. On a side note if I get this in my hands it burns like FIRE.


 
Loreal Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt
 
 
This wand has had a lot of buzz in the beauty world. But for me, this wand kicks butt! It lengthens, bulks and get the corners really well. Love how this looks on my eyes.
 
 



CoverGirl The Super Sizer

This wand is skinny minny and the formula is "wet". This one shocked me at how much it lengthened and my hubby even had something to say about my lashes when I tried this one on. Albino blonde lashes be gone!!!!


These are currently in my rotation (although waterproof mascaras are needed in this heat!), and several of these surprised me that I liked them so much. What are your favorite mascaras? Do tell!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment