Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Bare Minerals Products for an easy summer face



Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
                         BareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer
                         Correcting Concealer Duo in zipper case


When it comes to summer, easy is queen. Texas is frickin hot and lately the humidity is off the charts! Enter a trio that makes my life easy and lets me look at least put together.

The Complexion Rescue gel is absolutely a must for my dry (yet sweaty) skin. Light to medium coverage, easy to apply and a bit cooling on the face. A serious no brainer in my book.

The correcting concealer and mineral veil setting powder, I use to cover those pesky dark circles and hyperpigmentation. Set with the powder and yowza, I look alive!

Ok so I fell in love with the Sheer Sun serum bronzer. Quick, easy and a believable warmth to my face without looking overboard. It's sheer and gorgeous!

A quick swipe of mascara, a bright lippie and I'm out the door. SO what are your simple summer face secrets and products? Do tell!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment