Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Spring Face featuring Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow



Quick, easy and seriously glowy! My spring face consists of great base IT Cosmetics CC Cream with SPF, Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, Beauty blender is a must as I cake easily *sigh, UD eyeshadow primer in Minor sin, Curl those lashes and give a couple of coats of Loreal Butterfly Intenza waterproof blackest black, warm up the face with Physicians Formula Argan Wear Bronzer, follow with (IMO a dupe for Orgasm) Milani Luminoso blush, a beautiful subtle highlight with Josie Maran  Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil. Finish off with Tarte lip sculptor in Intoxicating. The eyes are all about the below:




 This is Revlon Illuminance Crème Shadow in Skinlights

One swipe swatch on the arm with some pretty good color payoff. The eyeshadows believe me can be used for highlights as well!

I am seriously lazy in the morning and want a quick face to get out the door. There is nothing easier in my opinion than a crème shadow. Swipe and run. These don't crease when I use a eyelid primer. They do tend to fade on me, however; I have never been able to keep eyeshadows on my eyes my whole life. They look awesome for about 4 hours then just GONE. But that doesn't stop me from doing an eye look anyway!

I can seriously get away with doing a 20 minute face with these products and that is a win. The older I get and the more power surges (hot flashes) I have, makeup has some nerve just disappearing even after primer, setting sprays, a tad bit of powder. I even make sure that I moisturize and let sit for some time before applying makeup. So, there is that HA. Stop me, nope.


Ladies what is your favorite spring face? What are some products that make you feel like a flower budding open for the light of the season? Do tell!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment