Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

IT Cosmetics Illumination Celebration Foundation and Mini Brush

Several years ago I got caught up in the IT Cosmetics products and love them. Because my skin is mature, dry and have pigmentation problems the Celebration Foundation was too dry. In came the CC cream and it was love at first swipe!

However,  because I also have a red face and suffer from hot flashes, my skin can benefit from the occasional touch up. The Illuminating Celebration Foundation compact and mini IT brush fit the problem and as a solution  they are magic.

When I sweat or have a 'power surge" lol placing a bit of this product on the affected areas give me confidence to carry on with my day. It doesn't cake on me and blends beautifully leaving my face intact.

IT Cosmetics have such an awesome list of products that we mature women can use and feel good about them. Do you use IT Cosmetics?  What are your thoughts on the Celebration Foundation?

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment