Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Blushing Spring beauties




Blushing Spring beauties swatches from left to right:
Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild
IT Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush in Matte Sweet Apple
Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso
Stila custom color blush, self adjusting pink
Becca Beach Tint in Guava and Watermelon


I have a red face. I have hot flashes. I love blush. These pesky problems do not stop me from seeking out and using gorgeous blushes and finding a way to wear them without looking quite ridiculous.

I have learned to use a redness calming primer, a great foundation and a sweep of color that is not my own natural craziness! It actually works, well errrmmm until I blush, get a hot flash or overheat, then I look like I am about to have a stroke until it calms and the gorgeous blush shines through just right.

There is something about a fresh blush color that is just the right amount to make me look like I am a healthy specimen of a human. After many tries and lots of experimenting, I have found when I wear blush, people tend to comment about how sparkly and alive and pretty I am that day. Worth the blush wars that my natural candy apple red loves to compete with!!

These particular blushes just make me smile. It's spring, there are flowers everywhere, the sun shines and healthy is a good look. So I don't think I will ever get a kick out of trying a beautiful blush to get that lit from within glow that we all crave.

Have you tried any of these? Do you have suggestions about ones I might love? Do tell!!!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment