Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Too Faced Melted and Metal Spring Lippies

 

Top to bottom:
Melted Metal Dream House
Melted Metal Metallic Violet
Melted Metal Metallic Peony
Melted Ruby


If you want a beautiful "in your face in a good way" colorful spring lippie, then these are the ones for you! I absolutely adore lipstick, lip gloss, lip stains, lip creams oh my. I do not adhere to any dang rules about what someone my age should or shouldn't wear (ok there are some that I know would be downright silly of me to wear and the purple is as close to that as I will go:). I love to wear them and sometimes just a lippie that I wear is the extent of my "face" that day.

Too Faced and their Melted and Melted Metal lines were a no brainer for me to purchase. The colors are fantastic, the tubes are easy to haul around and a couple of them (Ruby for one) leave behind a stain like nobodies business! The Metals are shimmery no doubt, but not enough for me to say that I won't wear them. They just seem to glow quite well on my lips and perk up any look I am going for that day (or minute for that matter:).

One caveat is that the sponge and tip of the applicator can get downright gunky so I am always cleaning them off. Otherwise, as a lippie junkie, I say bring it on Spring, 'cause I got some colors for you!!!


Blessings, Sherry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment