Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Oldies but Goodies

 
 
 
 
 
 
There are some products that I have been using for a long time and if they are available I repurchase! Let me tell you about a few that make my makeup stash a little cooler :)!
 
 
The Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stains are a staple in my makeup stash. They are easy to throw in a purse, scrubs pocket and backpack. They don't leak, melt and go on smooth and the stain lasts on me for a good 4-5 hours. The range of shades call to my inner fun side!
 
Benefit Bathina Body Balm is something I purchased in the 80's and fell in love with. I have repurchased and love the subtle shimmer, the beautiful fragrance (they have since made a perfume with this scent!) and ease of application. It doesn't hurt that the packaging is fun and flirty!!!
 
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat pen has been with me since the 90's and when I was younger it was perfect to cover my undereyes. As I have gotten older, the pen is a quick and easy highlighter. My purse is not without this as it is easy to touch up and look like I am alive!!
 
Benefit Benetint is another 80's find and a couple of drops on my cheeks or lips makes me happy. It stains well and lasts quite some time. It's still going strong in the Benefit lineup today.
 
Formula 10.05 Deep Down Detox mask is absolutely the best when I need to deep clean my face and the mud mask is no joke. It does dry me and strip me pretty quick after use but sets the skin up to drink up my moisturizer. Staple product for sure!
 
Benefit Dr. Feelgood Balm is an awesome silky refiner with some good for you ingredients. When I use it, it mattifies, soaks up oiliness and perfects my pores. Plus can we just give a moment for the cute package?
 
Last but not least is the Smith's Rosebud Salve. Long been a favorite of beauty/makeup lovers with good reason. Not only is it awesome for the lips, it handles rough cuticles, fly away hair and pats the stray eyebrow hair into place. The tin is cute and the benefits are noteworthy. The fragrance is subtle but pretty.
 
What are some of your oldie but goodies? Do tell!
 
Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment