Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Makeup Geek Love



I had never tried any Makeup Geek products until this last 2 weeks and I am very impressed! I decided to buy their small z-palette, a blush in Spellbound and a duochrome (I'm addicted to duochromes) shadow.

First, the packaging from the box it was sent in to the box that the z-palette came are top notch. The shadow and blush are finely milled and pigmented. Basically the small tryout order I placed made me want to order 30 more!!!

I also adore Marlena, her personality and infectious laugh as well as the hard work she puts into her company. It is so refreshing to have a company that you would want to share with everyone and not be embarrassed about their "public issues". Hmmm ummm :).

All in all, I see my future self making orders to have some fun with the gorgeous and well made products that Makeup Geek produce! Check out their website ya'll! makeupgeek.com you won't be disappointed!

What are your favorite MG products if you have some? Do tell!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment