Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

CC love


Olay CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer with SPF 15 in Light to Medium


I make no secret that I love CC creams, especially in the summer time. It is definitely an addiction :). Olay is a brand that I have loved since my teenage years and is no different in my 40's. I saw this at WalMart and decided that I had to purchase. I am really impressed that it has a moisturizer component and although the SPF is minimal it goes with my daily SPF application. It is smooth, easy to blend and if I want to add a foundation over it, it is not too heavy. I have sun damage to the left side of my face and this covers it, as I am self conscious about the spots.

The fragrance is negligible and dissipates rapidly. It doesn't last very long on it's own but with a small amount of foundation on top lasts all day. It is dewy on it's own and actually very pretty. As a menopausal woman, dewy can turn wrong quickly, so I am able to powder my t-zone and it works for a errand running day very well. I feel it looks very healthy and is such an easy product for a quick face.

Have you used Olay CC creams? What are your thoughts? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment