Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Another birthday and some musing!



Image from LipMonthly


Last Friday I had another birthday pushing me that much closer to 50! Yeppers my forties only have a short time to be had, not really a bad thing at all. Because ladies, let me tell you (ok for me) the 40's were absolutely awesome and way better than the 30's. I am much more comfortable in my skin, beauty has become open to broader interpretation and life is just generally less all about me!

I love having this blog to look back on some of the pretties that have come into my life, meeting other bloggers and becoming part of a very interesting and diverse group of people. I have learned a LOT and still appreciate my voice in the millions. I may be a small blog but it is an incredible journey into my expression and beauty loves.

Thank you to each and every person who follows me and my blog. Thank you for each and every comment and ideas thrown my way! I appreciate each and every one of you! So, on to another year and a new day. Here's lookin' at you 48!!! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment