Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Urban Decay Flushed





With the launch of the new UD Naked blush palettes, I had to show you my "old school" palette that came out a couple of years ago. This was the original blush palette and it has been a staple in my rotation. It contains a blush, bronzer and highlighter. Makes for a very handy palette, especially for travel or purse. The swatches are shown very heavily swatched and doesn't show the bit of shimmer in the product. Not overly so that you feel like disco ball fiasco, but a nice shimmer that is seriously a lit from within look. I like that it is virtually foolproof for those of us (me) that need a palette that carries all I need for a cheek look without worrying myself to distraction!

Urban Decay just totally rocks! I have a large amount of their products and love each and every one of them. There aren't many misses in their line and although they have some high prices, I believe they are totally worth it. This palette is proof that they know how to put together complimentary items to give you a product that works.

Are you interested in the new Naked blush palettes? Do you own this one? I would be interested to hear your thoughts, so dish ladies! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment