Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Clinique Brighter Smile Collection



Swatches Top to bottom:
different lipstick in raspberry glace
different lipstick in shy
butter shine lipstick in fresh watermelon
high impact lip color in very currant


There are some Dillard's that carry the excusive Brighter Smile Collection. Basically Clinique had dentists and makeup artists bring together the colors of all the lipstick brands that Clinique carry and show which of the colors make teeth appear brighter when you are wearing them. I love to give myself an edge in that department as I am a smoker and the colors I picked out of the Brighter Smile Collection were not all the same type of lipstick but the colors were! As you can see from the swatches that there is definitely a theme going on!

Seriously though, I have been drawn to these colors my whole life and love that these are helping to make my smile a bit brighter! Clinique has some really pretty and great wearing, smooth lipsticks and on top of that they have a weighty silver tube that is seriously luxe. The designs on the tubes even kick that luxe up a notch! So Clinique used a dental guide and there are 15 colors in the collection to choose from and at $16 a tube not half bad.

Have you tried any of Clinique's brighter smile collection? Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment