Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle


Left Guava/Moonstone
Right Lychee/Opal

Swatch top-Lychee/Opal
swatch bottom-Guava/Moonstone


Seriously a gorgeous product and incredible for full on summer skin. I can honestly say that this last year is the first time in my life that I have added any kind of "illumination" products to my makeup routine or face. I watched tons of youtube videos, read numerous blogs and loved that it gave me a youthful glow. Sure a woman of my age has to be careful not to get into disco ball and teen prom makeup looks but I sure learned that a bit of highlighter just looked right! This one is seriously easy to use and the soft mousse/gel like texture is intriguing. I can either use my fingers, (which I prefer) or a stipple brush and add this to my cheekbones for a lit from within glow. I also used the Guava/Moonstone on my eyelids one day and it was simple and perked my tired eyes right up. Becca Cosmetics are famous for their illuminators and this blush/highlighter medley in a jar is perfect. Yes, I had to learn how to apply these and figured that playing around with them and thinking outside the box was the surefire way to find a look I liked.

Sephora is where I acquired mine but I have since learned that Becca is now available at Ulta! Have any of you lovely ladies tried these Beach Tint Shimmer Souffles? What are your thoughts and tips? Do tell!!! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment