Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

If you loved 50 Shades of Grey......



The phenom that was 50 Shades of Grey have spawned a wide variety of books to the genre. After checking out some of the bargain books at my Barnes and Noble for my Nook e-reader, I stumbled upon Lisa Renee Jones and her books. And all I have to say is they are good. Not quite 50 Shades but definitely something you could sink your teeth in and really enjoy. I devoured the first 4 books and am anxiously waiting for the 5th to come out November this year!


So if you have the time and are looking for another breathless book series, then you must check out "Being Me" the first in a set of books that will have you waiting to dive back into them right after you have put it down!!! Enjoy, Sherry

What are you reading right now? DO tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment