Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Milani Gel Powder Eyeshadow


Left top: Bella Emerald
Left bottom: Bella Bronze
Right Top: Bella Violet
Top Right: Bella Copper
Bottom middle: Bella Purple


Milani is an inexpensive and well made product line that I have purchased lots from. There are some hits and misses, however; this is a win in my book! These eyeshadows are silky smooth and have a great pigmentation. The swatches have a base of Urban Decay eye primer. I am not sure about the gel because they feel pure powder to me. Because CVS doesn't allow testers, I was unable to test out the other colors. I have heard that some of the lighter colors are hard to see and the pigmentation lacking.

I am overall impressed with these eyeshadows. I picked these colors because I have hazel eyes and these compliment my eyes well. They are $3.99 at CVS and so far, I have seen a wide range of colors available.

Run girls, these are going fast! Tell me, have you tried these eyeshadows? What are your thoughts? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment