Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Making your lips kissable!


ELF Lip exfoliator
Tarte Maracuja Lip exfoliator
Laura Geller lip trip smoothing sugar scrub



Back in the day (:) I just used a soft toothbrush to exfoliate my lips so that my lipstick and glosses didn't look sickly. Although I can still use that particular way, using lip scrubs are so luxurious! From inexpensive ELF twist up tube exfoliator to the Tarte tin, these lip exfoliators are a pleasure to use. As for the ELF tube, it is very gritty and should be used with a light hand. The Tarte is the least gritty of the bunch and the Laura Geller sugar scrub is just right!

The ELF lip exfoliator can be obtained at Target and the other two are available at Sephora. Yes, the winter is when these are used the most, however; summertime swimming, sun and wind tend to chap my lips badly and I want to make sure they are soft and silky. Hey, my husband gets the benefit of lip care!!

What lip scrubs/exfoliators do you use? Do you have a favorite? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment