Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Guerlain Terracotta Jolie Teint Foundation



Foundation is my never ending quest and this one was an impulse purchase after I swatched it. I love the tube with it's pump top, very hygienic and dispenses the right amount every time. I wore it today after priming my face and immediately liked how it felt on my skin. It is medium to full coverage and needs blending really well. It didn't have an overwhelming fragrance (a big deal for me) and the color Natural was perfect for my skin tone.

I have used Guerlain's bronzers and loved them so felt that the foundation was probably pretty good as well. The selfie that I took above was after wearing the foundation for 6 hours and it stayed beautiful the whole time! It isn't too thick or runny and was very blendable and smooth. Although the color in the swatch looks dark, it was perfect for my skin and I would suggest you swatch it prior to buying as the colors are very different for each skintone.

Overall, this foundation works really well and I am happy with it. It will be in my rotation when I need something a little heavier as I am wearing CC creams during the worst of the Texas heat. Have you tried this foundation? What are your thoughts? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment